|Congratulations to our winners!|
|Sigute Bertulyte-Harton (MD)||Aleksandra Glotloo (WV)||Melissa Tackabury (NY)|
|Nicole Carter (NY)||George Lehouillien (MA)||Paula VanGundy (NH)|
|Stephayne Conzett (FL)||Lisa Lipschutz (SC)||Jackie Wall (NJ)|
|Burton Dockter (ND)||Hector Quinones (FL)||Zully Zaranski (NJ)|
|Mary E. Gates (MA)||Tracy Spaulding (NH)||(15: pending contact)|
Lindt Let the Hunt Begin Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc., One Fine Chocolate Place, Stratham, NH 03885.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 16, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on March 6, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. Entry: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (a) in-store; and (b) online. The choice of entry method will not affect an entrant's chances of winning.
(a) In Store: During regular business hours, visit any Lindt Chocolate retail store. Complete and submit an entry form, while supplies last, to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
(b) Online: To enter the Sweepstakes without visiting a participating Lindt Chocolate retail store, visit Sponsor's website at http://www.lindtusa.com the ("Website"). Click on the "Sweepstakes" link and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
All in-store entries must be on official entry forms. No copies, facsimile, computer generated, hand generated or mechanical reproductions of the official entry form will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entry cards may be rejected in Sponsor's sole discretion. All entries submitted, whether in person or online, become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. Entry Limit: Limit ONE (1) entry per person per day regardless of method of entry (for a maximum of TWENTY (20) entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period through either method . Multiple entries by the same person or entries that have been tampered with are fraudulent, or otherwise submitted in violation of these Official Rules will result in disqualification of all such entries. All entries must be submitted in the legal name of an individual person and the prize can only be awarded to the person whose name is on the winning entry. No group entries permitted. Each person may only use one (1) e-mail address to submit an entry into this Sweepstakes, and such e-mail address may only be used by one (1) person, regardless of whether the e-mail address is shared by two or more people. Any person who uses more than one (1) e-mail address to enter this Sweepstakes may be disqualified and any prize won may be forfeited, subject to Sponsor's sole discretion. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at the time of registration. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No mass or mechanically produced entries will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected or altered entries or entries with incomplete information.
6. Random Drawing/Winner Notification and Requirements : Fifteen (15) Sweepstakes prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor on or about March 18, 2016 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winners will be notified by email or phone on or around March 21, 2016. Except where prohibited, potential winners (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Sponsor within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if applicable), does not comply with these Official Rules, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, if any, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Only one (1) alternate winner per prize may be determined, after which a prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 3-4 weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes.
7. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (ARV)/Odds: FIFTEEN (15) PRIZES: Each prize consists of a selection of seasonal Lindt chocolate products, including the iconic Lindt GOLD BUNNY(100g), Lindt GOLD BUNNY and EASTER FRIENDS Gift Bag, Bugs & Bees 5-pack hollow figures, Lindt Lil Chick 5-pack hollow figures, Lindt Mini Chick 5-pack hollow figures, Lindt Mini LGB 5-pack hollow figures, Lindt Sheep 5-pack hollow figures, Milk Chocolate Hens, Milk Chocolate Sheep, Lindt Chocolate Carrots 4-pack, LINDOR Spring Truffle 75ct Bag, Lindt Lil Chick House, Lindt GOLD BUNNY Story Book Gift, LINDOR Eggs Gift Bag, Lindt Carrot Cake Bar. ARV: $201.09/prize. Total ARV of all prizes: $3,016.35. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
For All Prizes : Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, and are not refundable, and must be accepted "AS IS" and as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. No more than the herein stated number of prizes will be awarded. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, regardless of whether any prize in whole or in part is used.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, and each of such company's officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winner (and if winner is an eligible minor, his or her parent or legal guardian) grants Sponsor and those acting under its authority permission to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, image, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without notice, review, approval, or compensation, in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet. Winner hereby consents to Winner's first name, last initial and city/state of residence to be included in a publicly-available winners list posted on the Website and in certain retail locations as required by law.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, randomly select the winners from among all non-suspect valid entries received up to the date of such action. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any such person from participation in the Sweepstakes and seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys' fees) to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes the announcement of prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, illegible entries, or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, or the appropriate New Hampshire State Court in Rockingham County; entrant hereby submits to the sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of New Hampshire for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Hampshire without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Hampshire or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Hampshire.
14. Winners List:
For a winners list, available after winner confirmation is complete, visit http://www.lindtusa.com. To obtain a list of winners by mail, send a
self-addressed, postage paid (except where not required by applicable law), envelope to Sponsor's address "Attn: Let the Hunt Begin Sweepstakes Winners".