Recipe: Chocolate Nut Clusters
This recipe is simple and elegant. Serve with coffee after dinner or bundle up with a festive ribbon for the perfect treat to send home with guests.
- One bar, Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa or Lindt Classic Recipe Milk Chocolate
- 2.5 ounces, hazelnuts or almonds, chopped and slightly toasted
- 2.5 ounces, walnuts, chopped and slightly toasted
- Toast the nuts in a skillet over medium heat. Shake or stir continuously until the nuts start to turn golden brown. Transfer nuts to a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate, then cool until the chocolate begins to set on the side of the bowl.
- Add the chopped nuts and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, drop clusters of the mix onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Allow to set in a cool place
Approximately 16 clusters.