Holiday Lindtspiration: Milk Chocolate Maple Macadamia Nut Cookies
Switch up tradition and bake Santa these Maple Macadamia Nut Cookies with Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE milk chocolate for a sweet and unexpected surprise.
The subtle taste of macadamia nuts and a touch of maple syrup complement each other in these tasty cookies. Add rich and creamy milk chocolate to the mix and you have a cookie recipe that no one at your holiday party will be able to resist!
PRO TIP: This dough freezes well. Make a double batch and freeze one of two logs for cookie emergencies!
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2.5 cups flour
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE Milk Chocolate, chopped
- Combine the sugar, maple syrup, and butter and beat until creamy.
- Add the egg.
- Add the flour.
- Add the nuts and chocolate.
- Separate the dough into two portions and toll into 2 “logs” Use a little flour if necessary.
- Wrap in parchment paper or plastic wrap and let rest in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut dough into approximately 1/4-inch slices, and place on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the cookies just begin to turn golden brown.
Approximately 30 cookies.
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COOKIE COMBINATIONS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON?