THE LINDT BUILD A BETTER BASKET SWEEPSTAKES
In Stores Only
THE LINDT BUILD A BETTER BASKET SWEEPSTAKES
In Stores Only
The sweepstakes entry period has ended.
Congratulations to our five winners!
Carol G.- Macomb, MI
Patricia K. – Everett, WA
Natalie L. – Whitestone, NY
William S. – Boca Raton, FL
Vanessa W. – Ionia, MI
Lindt Build A Better Basket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Lindt Build A Better Basket Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering the Sweepstakes. Employees of Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc., and its parent and affiliated companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc., One Fine Chocolate Place, Stratham, NH 03885.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 15, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), and ends on March 10, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. Method of Entry: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (a) in-store and (b) mail-in. The choice of entry method will not affect an entrant's chances of winning. Entries sent through Sponsor's websites, including http://www.lindtusa.com (Contact Us), or via email are not valid.
(a) Enter in Lindt Chocolate Retail Stores: During the Sweepstakes Period, during regular business hours, visit a participating Lindt Chocolate retail store ("Store") and complete and submit an entry registration card, while supplies last, to receive (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. The entry registration card will require entrants to print their full name, address (P.O. boxes not accepted), city, state, zip code, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth, and to agree to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Incomplete or illegible entry cards will be rejected in Sponsor's sole discretion. The entries eligible for the drawing will be those entries received by the manager of the participating Store during the Sweepstakes Period.
(b) Mail- In Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without visiting a Store, hand print the following information on a 3" x 5" piece of paper: the words "Lindt Build A Better Basket Sweepstakes", your full name, address (P.O. boxes not accepted), city, state, zip code, day and evening phone numbers, email address, date of birth, and the statement, "I agree to the terms and conditions of the Official Rules", and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Lindt Build A Better Basket Sweepstakes," Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc., One Fine Chocolate Place, Stratham, NH 03885. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be post-marked by March 10, 2018, and received by March 16, 2018. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
5. Entry Limit: Limit ONE (1) entry per person per calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries by the same person or entries that have been tampered with are fraudulent, or otherwise submitted in violation of these Official Rules will result in disqualification of all such entries. All entries must be submitted in the legal name of an individual person and the prize can only be awarded to the person whose name is on the winning entry. No group entries permitted. Each person may only use one (1) e-mail address to submit an entry into this Sweepstakes, and such e-mail address may only be used by one (1) person, regardless of whether the e-mail address is shared by two or more people. Any person who uses more than one (1) e-mail address to enter this Sweepstakes may be disqualified and any prize won may be forfeited, subject to Sponsor's sole discretion. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at the time of registration. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No mass or mechanically produced entries will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected or altered entries or entries with incomplete information.
6. Random Drawing/Winner Notification and Requirements: Five (5) Sweepstakes prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor on or about March 26, 2018 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winners will be notified by email or phone on or around March 28, 2018. Except where prohibited, potential winners (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if applicable), does not comply with these Official Rules, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will attempt to award the prize to an alternate winner, by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be only one (1) alternate drawing per prize after which a prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 3-4 weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes.
7. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (ARV)/Odds: FIVE (5) PRIZES: Each prize consists of a selection of seasonal Lindt chocolate products, including (2) Lindt Gold Bunny Milk 100g, (2) Lindt Gold Bunny Dark 100g, (2) Lindt Gold Bunny White, (2) Lindt Gold Bunny Hazelnut, (2) Lindt Little Chick Milk 100g, (2) Lil Chick 5-Pack, (2) Mini Lindt Gold Bunny Dark Chocolate 5-Pack, (2) Mini Lindt Gold Bunny Milk Chocolate 5-Pack, (2) Mini Lindt Gold Bunny White Chocolate 5-Pack, (2) Bugs & Bees 5-Pack, (2) Lambs 5-Pack, (2) Gold Bunny & Easter Friends Gift Bag, (2) LINDOR Eggs Gift Bag, (2) Italian Eggs Gift Bag, (2) Lindt Chocolate Carrots 4-Pack, (2) Easter Assorted Eggs & LINDOR Bag, (1) LINDOR Milk Chocolate 75-PC Bag, (1) LINDOR White Chocolate 75-PC Bag, (1) LINDOR Ultimate Assortment 75-PC Bag, (1) LINDOR Caramel & Sea Salt 75-PC Bag, (6) LINDOR Milk Sticks, (6) LINDOR Caramel Sticks, (2) Classic Recipe Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds, (2) Classic Recipe Milk Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts, (1) EXCELLENCE 70%, (1) EXCELLENCE A Touch Of Sea Salt, (1) EXCELLENCE Extra Creamy, (1) Swiss Milk Gold Bar, (1) Swiss Milk Hazelnut Bar, (1) Surfin Bittersweet Bar, (1) Classic Recipe White Chocolate, (1) Classic Recipe Milk Chocolate Pretzel Bar. ARV of each prize: $503.59. Total ARV of all prizes: $2,517.95. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, and are not refundable, and must be accepted "AS IS" and as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. No more than the herein stated number of prizes will be awarded. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, regardless of whether any prize in whole or in part is used.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, and each of such company's officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winner (and if winner is an eligible minor, his or her parent or legal guardian) grants Sponsor and those acting under its authority permission to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, image, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without notice, review, approval, or compensation, in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet. Winner hereby consents to Winner's first name, last initial and city/state of residence to be included in a publicly-available winners list posted on http://www.lindtusa.com and in certain retail locations as required by law.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, randomly select the winners from among all non-suspect valid entries received up to the date of such action. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any such person from participation in the Sweepstakes and seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys' fees) to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or entry registration cards; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, illegible entries, or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, or the appropriate New Hampshire State Court in Rockingham County; entrant hereby submits to the sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of New Hampshire for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Hampshire without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Hampshire or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Hampshire.
14. Winners List: For a winners list, available after winner confirmation is complete, visit http://www.lindtusa.com. To obtain a list of winners by mail, send a self-addressed, postage paid (except where not required by applicable law), envelope to Sponsor's address "Attn: Easter Build A Better Basket Sweepstakes Winners".