Donations and Sponsorships
Notice: We will not be taking new Gift Basket donations requests between October 16, 2020 through the end of the year. We will resume taking donations requests for Gift Baskets in January 2021.
Donations will be picked up at our Lindt retail store, 3 Portsmouth Avenue in Stratham, during normal business hours, until further notice.
Thank you for allowing 45 days to process your request. Find details on our requirements below.
Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. is an active supporter of programs serving our local communities and we are committed to continuing this support in the future. All donations are granted from the Corporate Offices of Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. Please note: our Lindt Chocolate Shops are unable to authorize or honor a donation or sponsorship request.
In an effort to manage our charitable contributions in a fair, equitable manner; we have established qualification standards to follow when considering eligible organizations:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status documentation
- Must be within the immediate area of Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.'s Corporate headquarters located in Stratham, NH. We are unable to ship donated product.
- All requests must be submitted and received 45 days prior to the event date
- An organization is limited to one donation per calendar year within a 12-month period
- We do not provide monetary donations or gift certificates
Due to increased requests for in-kind donations, Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. does not support the following:
Please fill out our request form and also provide a copy of the 501(c)(3) tax ID documentation. Email the requested information in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizations that are not registered charities with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Monetary donations
- Political affiliations
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
- Labor organizations
- Third-party fundraising organizations
- Individuals or for-profit businesses
- Adult organized sports teams or leagues
- Fraternal organizations
- Solicitations to advertise
Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. is able to honor only approved product donations. We will make every effort to provide the appropriate product for your event. However, we kindly request that you understand we are unable to honor requests for specific items.
Thank you for your interest in Lindt Chocolate. We are pleased you thought of us for your charitable needs, and if we are able to meet your request, you will hear from us within a three to six-week timeframe.
Lindt.com does not process tax exempt purchases. If you have tax exempt status and make a purchase through this site, you will be responsible for submitting a "Right to Refund or Credit for Sales Tax" form to your respective state.