Donations and Sponsorships
Notice: We are happy to announce we are resuming our Lindt Donations program with an easier online process.
Please complete the request form and upload your 501c3 form here as well.
Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. is an active supporter of programs serving our local communities and we are committed to continuing this support in the future. All donations are granted from the Corporate Offices of Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. Please note: our Lindt Chocolate Shops are unable to authorize or honor a donation or sponsorship request.
In an effort to manage our charitable contributions in a fair, equitable manner; we have established qualification standards to follow when considering eligible organizations:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status documentation
- Must be within the immediate area of Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.'s Corporate headquarters located in Stratham, NH. We are unable to ship donated product.
- All requests must be submitted and received 45 days prior to the event date
- An organization is limited to one donation per calendar year within a 12-month period
- We do not provide monetary donations or gift certificates
Due to increased requests for in-kind donations, Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. does not support the following:
- Organizations that are not registered charities with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Monetary donations
- Political affiliations
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
- Labor organizations
- Third-party fundraising organizations
- Individuals or for-profit businesses
- Adult organized sports teams or leagues
- Fraternal organizations
- Solicitations to advertise