Lindt Chocolate Spread Swirl Muffins Recipe
- 1 Cup (250 mL) Granulated sugar
- ⅓ Cup (80 mL) Vegetable oil
- 2 Large eggs
- ½ Cup (125 mL) 14% Sour cream
- ½ Cup (125 mL) Whole milk
- 2 Cups (500 mL) All purpose flour
- 1 Tsp (5 mL) Baking powder
- ½ Tsp (3 mL) Baking soda
- ½ Tsp (3 mL) Salt
- ¼ Cup (60 mL) Lindt milk chocolate hazelnut spread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
In a large bowl whisk together granulated sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, sour cream and milk. Whisk well to combine.
In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Tip flour mixture into egg mixture and mix until just combined. Remove 1 ½ cups batter to a separate bowl. Mix the Lindt Milk Chocolate Hazelnut into remaining batter until well combined.
Place 2 tbsp chocolate batter in the bottom of each muffin cup. Top with 2 tbsp vanilla batter, followed by 1 tbsp chocolate batter.
Use a skewer to swirl batters together. Bake muffins on the middle shelf of the oven, for 20-22 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Let cool slightly before serving warm with more chocolate spread.