Granola With Apple, Cinnamon And Lindt Chocolate Recipe
Looking for your new favorite breakfast recipe? Our Homemade Granola with Apple, Cinnamon and Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Dark Chocolate is the perfect mix to get you up and out the door.
85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate EXCELLENCE Bar (3.5 oz)
1 - 2 people
- 4 Cups (1 L) Large flake oats
- 1 Cup (250 mL Almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ Cup (125 mL) Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Cinnamon
- ½ Tsp (2 mL) Salt
- 1 Cup (250 mL) Unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ Cup (125 mL) Maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Coconut oil, melted
- 1 Bar (100 g) Lindt Excellence 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup (250 mL) Dehydrated apple slices (about 10 slices), roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl combine apple sauce, maple syrup and coconut oil. Pour liquid ingredients into the oat mixture and mix well to combine.
- Divide granola mixture evenly between prepared baking sheets. Bake for 40 minutes, rotating the sheets halfway through.
- While the granola is baking, melt the chocolate. Set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Drizzle chocolate over granola as it comes out of the oven. Lightly mix the chocolate through the granola, breaking up any extra large clumps. Let cool completely before mixing in dehydrated apple pieces.