Lindt Chocolate Cherry Waffle Ice Cream Stack Recipe
The sun is out and the weather is warming up. What better way to celebrate than with ice cream and Lindt Chocolate?! Try this cherry delicious recipe to cool down and sweeten up this summer!
70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate EXCELLENCE Bar (3.5 oz)
- 1 Bar (100g) Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark
- 4 Belgian caramel waffles (Stroopwafels)
- 4 Scoops cherry ice cream
- Fresh cherries
- Melted chocolate sauce: Finely chop the Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa bar.
- Transfer to a heat-safe bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water for 5 minutes or until the chocolate has melted and can be stirred. Don’t let the water touch the bowl while the chocolate is melting.
- Assembly: Place a waffle on each serving plate, top with a scoop of cherry ice cream and repeat this process. Garnish with fresh cherries. Drizzle over the melted chocolate to serve.