“YOGURT TOAST” WITH LINDT CLASSIC RECIPE – 2 RECIPES
White Chocolate CLASSIC RECIPE Bar (4.4 oz)
- 2 Slices of bread (i.e. Whole Grain, Challah or Sourdough)
- 1/4 Cup Whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 Tsp Honey
- 1 Bar Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate
- Fresh fruit to garnish: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the bread on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using a tablespoon, press a well into the center of the bread.
- Combine the yogurt, egg yolk, and honey in small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture onto the toast, spreading it towards the edges.
- Arrange the berries on top of the yogurt mixture.
- Bake the toast for 10-12 minutes or until the custard is set. If using an air fryer, decrease temperature to 350F and time to approximately 5 minutes.
- To finish, sprinkle with Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate.