LINDOR Mug Cake
This simple cake filled with your favourite LINDOR truffles comes together in a snap all in one large mug.
Milk Chocolate LINDOR Truffles 20-pc Bag (8.5 oz)
- 6 tbsp all purpose flour
- 5 tbsp cocoa
- 6 tbsp white sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp butter (or vegan butter)
- 1/2 cup milk (or almond milk)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 Milk Chocolate LINDOR truffles (or whichever flavor is your favorite)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Into a large mug add all the dry ingredients and whisk to combine until there are no visible clumps.
- To the mug, add the remaining ingredients apart from the LINDOR truffles. Stir until an even consistency is achieved.
- To the mug, add the three LINDOR truffles and gently press each into the batter.
- Cook for 40 seconds in the microwave for a gooey inside or 1 minute for fluffy cake throughout.
- Top with ice cream and more LINDOR truffles.