Roasted Berry & CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate S'more Recipe
Crunchy grahams stacked high with gooey marshmallow and decadent chocolate are a summer staple but this season, try a new spin on a classic!
White Chocolate CLASSIC RECIPE Bar (4.4 oz)
- 1 Bar (100g) Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate Bar
- 1 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 4 Tsp Butter (In Cubes)
- 8 Large Marshmallows (Roasted)
- 10 Graham Crackers Cookies
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Toss together strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and sugar. Arrange on parchment paper-lined baking sheet and dot with butter. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until bubbling and thickened to jam-like consistency. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place a roasted marshmallow on half the cookies. Top with 3 squares of Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate and roasted berries.
- Cap with remaining cookies.
- Tips: Roast marshmallows on campfire, barbecue or under broiler on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Tips: Toss roasted berries with 1 tsp lemon, orange or lime zest for a little tang.
- Tips: Use any leftover berries over vanilla ice cream with drizzle of melted Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate.