Yogurt Toast With Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE Bars
Have you seen the “Yogurt Toast” trend on social media lately? This breakfast trend has taken over our feeds in 2022 and we just had to join in. Follow the recipe options below and level up your toast by adding our our CLASSIC RECIPE Hazelnut Chocolate Spread or our White Chocolate bar for a premium Lindt twist. Enjoy – and don’t forget to post your creation! #lindtlove #itsbeyondwords
White Chocolate CLASSIC RECIPE Bar (4.4 oz)
- 2 Slices of bread (i.e. Whole Grain, Challah or Sourdough)
- 1/4 Cup Whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 Tsp Honey
- 1 Bar Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate
- Fresh fruit to garnish: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the bread on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using a tablespoon, press a well into the center of the bread.
- Combine the yogurt, egg yolk, and honey in small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture onto the toast, spreading it towards the edges.
- Arrange the berries on top of the yogurt mixture.
- Bake the toast for 10-12 minutes or until the custard is set. If using an air fryer, decrease temperature to 350F and time to approximately 5 minutes.
- To finish, sprinkle with Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate.