Dear Valued Customer,
We are suspending donation requests through the holiday season as of Friday, September 23rd 2022. We will resume Donations in early to mid-January, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in Lindt,
Notice: Please read the Qualification Standards below before completing the request form and uploading your organization’s 501c3.
Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. is an active supporter of programs serving our local communities and we are committed to continuing this support in the future. All donations are granted from the Corporate Offices of Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. Please note: our Lindt Chocolate Shops are unable to authorize or honor a donation or sponsorship request.
In an effort to manage our charitable contributions in a fair, equitable manner; we have established Qualification Standards to follow when considering eligible organizations:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status documentation
- Must be within the immediate area of Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.'s Corporate headquarters located in Stratham, NH. We are unable to ship donated product.
- All requests must be submitted and received 45 days prior to the event date.
- An organization is limited to one donation per calendar year within a 12-month period
- We do not provide monetary donations or gift certificates
Due to increased requests for in-kind donations, Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc. does not support the following:
- Organizations that are not registered charities with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Monetary donations
- Political affiliations
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
- Labor organizations
- Third-party fundraising organizations
- Individuals or for-profit businesses
- Adult organized sports teams or leagues
- Fraternal organizations
- Solicitations to advertise