The Lindt EXCELLENCE Giveaway 2023 Sweepstakes has closed.
Discover the Perfect Pairing. Expect Delicious.
You are entering for a chance to receive 850 pieces of Lindt EXCELLENCE dark chocolate for your office. Enjoy a bite of chocolate with your coworkers! Perfect for pairing with your favorite wine or coffee.
Want more Lindt EXCELLENCE chocolate for your business?
Contact David Grantham, National Sales Manager for Gifting & B2B, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Lindt EXCELLENCE Giveaway 2023” SWEEPSTAKES
Official Sweepstakes Rules (the “Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The “Lindt EXCELLENCE Giveaway 2023” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc., One Fine Chocolate Place, Stratham, New Hampshire 03885 (“Lindt” or the “Sponsor”).
Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Hawaii, and Alaska and its territories and possessions) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (or the age of majority in entrant’s state of residence, whichever is older). Employees, officers and directors of Lindt, and its parent and affiliated companies, anyone involved in the production or development of this Sweepstakes, as well as their respective immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members are not eligible to win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island and where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes starts on August 29, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 17, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Lindt USA sweepstakes entry page lindtusa.com/excellence-giveaway-2023 and follow all instructions to enter, including all mandatory information on the entry form. You must have a LinkedIn account to enter. Obtaining a LinkedIn account is free and available at www.linkedin.com. Incomplete entry will be rejected.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry during the Sweepstakes Period by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods resulting in any entrant submitting more than 1 entry by any means will void that entry and entrant may be disqualified.
The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, deleted, misdirected, ineligible, garbled, destroyed or delayed entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt.
3. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZES/DRAWING /APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120) winners will each receive a prize package consisting of either:
- (1) EXC BULK CASE – EXCELLENCE A Touch of Sea Salt pieces (bulk case of individually wrapped pieces) (ARV $300) OR
- (1) EXC BULK CASE – EXCELLENCE Caramel with a Touch of Sea Salt pieces (bulk case of individually wrapped pieces) (ARV $300)
- (ONE of these items constitutes the “Prize”)
The specific Prize will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is only eligible to win one (1) of the available Prizes set forth above. Any difference between the ARV and actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
After the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, winner will be randomly selected on or about September 18, 2023.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. GENERAL PRIZE INFORMATION: A Prize must be accepted as awarded, and cannot be transferred, assigned or exchanged for cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or any part of a Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, at its sole discretion. Should a Prize (or any part or aspect of a Prize) be postponed or unavailable for any reason, the balance of the Prize will be awarded in full satisfaction of the Prize, and the Sponsor shall not be required to replace the unavailable or postponed component, except in its sole discretion. Any unused portion of a Prize is forfeited and has no cash value. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a forfeited prize may be allocated to another eligible entrant. Any taxes are winner’s responsibility.
6. WINNER VERIFICATION: Receiving a prize is contingent upon full and unconditional compliance with these Rules. Each potential winner will be notified by email or phone at the address provided upon entry. Potential winner must respond within forty-eight (48) hours of notification or attempted notification by Sponsor, or potential winner forfeits his/her Prize. The potential winner may be required to sign, return, and have notarized, a Declaration of Compliance, and a Liability and Publicity Release (“Release Documents”), which must be received by Sponsor, when requested, in order to claim the Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within the forty-eight hour period, fails to sign and return the Release Documents (if requested) within the specified timeframe, is not in compliance with these Rules, fails or refuses to accept the Prize as described herein, Prize is returned as undeliverable, or entrant or entry is disqualified, potential winner forfeits the Prize. In the event that a potential winner of the Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will attempt to award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings, time permitting, after which the Prize will remain unawarded.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered emails, including without limitation emails that are not received because of a potential winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes related email, including any winner notification email or prize email to a spam or junk folder. Entrants should check their spam folders for any winner notification email or prize email.
7. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, without advance notice, if any fraud or suspected fraud, technical failures, human error or intervention, or any other factor impairs the integrity, security, or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In no event will Sponsor be required to award more prizes than the number stated in these Rules or award prizes other than those described in these Rules. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reason causes more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
All entries are subject to verification by the Sponsor and the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel and revoke any entries if they are found, or suspected of being improper, fraudulent, forged, incomplete or tampered with or if the entrant is subsequently found to be ineligible pursuant to the Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
8. RELEASE: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, and each of such company’s officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Group”) and LinkedIn from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sweepstakes Group makes no guarantee or representation of any kind concerning the Prize and disclaims any express or implied warranties concerning the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions which may limit the ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and is not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, typographical, technical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Rules, or the selection and announcement of the winner.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, prize won, home state, likeness, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
11. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, or the appropriate New Hampshire State Court in Rockingham County; entrant hereby submits to the sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of New Hampshire for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Group in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Hampshire without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Hampshire or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Hampshire.
13. WINNERS LIST: For a winners list, available after winner confirmation is complete, visit lindtusa.com.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored or endorsed by LinkedIn. Any information provided is to Sponsor and not to LinkedIn.