Dark Chocolate Coconut Ice Pops Recipe
These delicious ice pops are made with a mix of Greek yogurt and coconut milk for a refreshing summertime treat.
5 hours 5 minutes
- 3/4 Cup Whole milk
- 1 Cup Coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1/4 Cup Chopped nuts
- 1/4 Cup Coconut flakes
- 1 Bar (100g) Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Dark Chocolate
- To make the ice pops, combine the 3/4 cup whole milk, 1 cup coconut milk, 2 tbsp Greek yogurt, and 1 tsp honey into a blender and blend until combined. Divide the mixture evenly between 6 ice pop molds. Transfer to the freezer and freeze for at least 5 hours, or until set.
- To assemble the pops, finely chop the Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Dark Chocolate bar. Transfer to a heat-safe bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water for 5 minutes or until chocolate can be stirred and melted. Don’t let the water touch the bowl while the chocolate is melting. Set aside.
- Mix together the chopped nuts and coconut flakes and scatter over a flat plate.
- Remove the pops from the molds and dip the ends into the melted chocolate, before quickly turning in the chopped nuts and coconut flakes. Serve immediately.