Lindt Christmas Cone Recipe
This beautiful, easy-to-make ornament is perfect to gift chocolate in or to hang off your tree for a touch of color.
Milk Chocolate LINDOR Truffles 75-pc Bag (31.7 oz)
- Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
- Lindt Chocolate Santas
- Pieces of construction paper in 2 different colours
- Single hole punch
- 15 cm ribbon
- 2 round head brass fasteners
- Choose the base color of the cone and trace the shape of the template. Cut out the form of the bag and glue the long sides together. Make sure the tip of the cone comes together at a point.
- With the single hole punch, create two holes on opposite ends of the upper edge of the cone for suspension.
- use scissors to cut notches about five millimeters deep and a millimeter apart across the top of the cone to create a decorative fringe.
- Cut a narrow strip of construction paper for the handle. Secure it with a round head brass fastener through the holes made in step 3.
- Cut out any shape from the different colored paper and glue them to the cone for an extra fun design.
- Fill the cones with Lindt delicacies.
- Build cones in different sizes. You can fill larger cones with cotton or tissue paper so they aren’t too heavy.