Strawberries and Cream Hot Cocoa
Need an excuse to snuggle up on the couch with a warm blanket and a great book? This rich and exquisite cup of cocoa is more than reason enough! Add an adult twist with a splash of tequila, white rum or Irish cream
Recipe By Cyd Converse of The Sweetest Occasion
- 1 cup (250 mL) 3.25% milk
- 3 Strawberries and Cream LINDOR truffles
- 1 teaspoon strawberry syrup
- Fresh whipped cream (optional)
- Bring milk to a simmer over medium heat until hot.
- Meanwhile, unwrap truffles, chop roughly and place in a heat safe carafe or pitcher.
- Once heated, pour milk over the truffles then whisk until the truffles are melted and well combined.
- Add strawberry syrup and whisk again until combined.
- Serve in a mug topped with fresh whipped cream.