Pro-Worthy Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe
Chocolate and Strawberries are a classic combination that will never go out of style. This simple recipe makes for a delicious dessert you’ll make over and over again.
White Chocolate CLASSIC RECIPE Bar (4.4 oz)
- 3 Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Cocoa Bar
- ½ Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate Bar
- 12 - 14 Fresh Strawberries
- Wipe the strawberries with a damp cloth and pat dry. Do not wash them.
- In a heatproof bowl set over simmering water (a.k.a bain marie), melt dark chocolate.
- Holding the strawberry by its green stem, dip into the tempered chocolate, gently shaking off the excess.
- Place coated strawberry on a tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over simmering water (a.k.a bain marie) or the microwave until just melted and add to a piping bag fitted with a small tip.
- Drizzle the white chocolate onto the strawberry for an elegant, professional look.