Lindt Chocolate Christmas Trees Recipe
Lindt Chocolate Christmas Trees are a simple yet delicious festive treat that can be easily shared during the holiday season with family, friends, colleagues, or someone special.
70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate EXCELLENCE Bar (3.5 oz)
- 50g Lindt Excellence 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate tempered.
- 1 Box Ice Cream Waffle Cones
- 3/4 Cup Cornflakes
- For Garnish: Edible Sugar Pearls
- For Garnish: Coconut or Icing
- For Plate Decorations: Any LINDOR Truffle
- Melt and temper the chocolate.
- Using a brush, generously brush the outside of the waffle cone with the chocolate.
- Lightly crush the cornflakes and stick onto the cone. You might have to coax them slightly to ensure the entire cone is covered for a natural look. Place in the fridge.
- After around five minutes, take out of the fridge. Gently and generously brush the outside with chocolate.
- Before the chocolate fully sets, place a few silver sugar pearls as tree decorations or dust with coconut or icing sugar for a snowstorm.