Lindt Chocolate Blueberry Clusters
With fresh blueberries and EXCELLENCE dark chocolate, these are energizing bite-sized snacks you can feel good about!
70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate EXCELLENCE Bar (3.5 oz)
- 2 bars (3.5 oz) Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cherries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped, toasted almond
- Chop chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Heat, stirring often, until smooth; cool slightly.
- Lay blueberries between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Toss blueberries, dried cherries and almonds in large flat-bottomed bowl.
- Drizzle chocolate over blueberry mixture and gently stir twice just to coat; do not over mix. Using a tablespoon, drop mixture 1-inch (2.5 cm) apart on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Chill for 10 to 15 minutes in refrigerator until firm.